Fast container transport services with professional towing company, AA Coastline
- Do you need to haul or transport your storage containers?
- Do you have a series of heavy shipping containers you have no way of moving?
- Are you moving and need your containers transported to your new home?
Storage containers are meant to make your life easier by storing equipment you might not need right away. But storage containers can become a real burden when they’re too heavy to move on your own.
We’re your proud local container transport company. So, we offer 24/7 service for all your container hauling needs.
We can ship, transport and move any of your containers so they’re out of your way today.
Get versatile, professional, and experienced shipping container transport from your British Columbia neighbours, AA Coastline
AA Coastline can ship & transport any type of storage container you may have
Whether your storage containers are large rectangular boxes, smaller circular cylinders or square dump boxes we can move them for you.
We’ll bring them anywhere they need to go, you just have to let us know when and where.
But how can we help you prep your containers for shipping?
Here are some tips and best practices you should employ.
- Double check the quality of your container: If your container has any pre-existing damage this could later impact the quality of protection for the items you put inside.
- Spread all the heavy items evenly: It’s important to keep the shipping container balanced so as not to put excess pressure on any point of the structure.
- Use padding as much as possible: Try your best to evenly spread out your softer items throughout the container. You can also bubble wrap, foam and Styrofoam for lightweight padding.
- Focus on preventing sliding and movement: Pack everything in the container as tightly as possible. If you can’t get the items to support each other then use ropes and fastenings to keep everything in place.
- Use covers and protective wraps: We can’t count the number of times covers have helped protect items during shipment. If you can’t get any disposable wraps you can also use blankets to wrap around your items.
- Take security precautions: Before and after shipment of your container its best to make sure you are always watching your box. Storage containers are a common target for theft.
No matter what you need from our shipping container transport services we will be there to help you, even if it’s just to answer questions.